Everyone needs to have organic antibiotics in their home as a prevention for many health problems since it is quite difficult to find supplies. In the following video there are five different antibiotics recommended for many health conditions and supported with medical proof.
The following passage is from the website of the video so find out more:
- Oregano oil pills are the number one herbal antibiotic you can choose since it takes one
thousand pounds of oregano to make only one pound of oregano oil which is unbelievable.
Georgetown University Medical Center made in vitro test on staphylococcus bacteria putting oregano oil. They found out that only small amount can be more effective than antibiotics. In a study oregano oil showed antibacterial properties against five extremely harmful bacteria among which is the E-coli.
Oil of oregano consists of two active compounds which are thymol and caravacrol. The component caravacrol can reduce or treat fungal infections, bacterial infections, viruses, candida, parasites, tumors and inflammation. It is recommended to take this oil only two to four weeks or you can take it as a pill.
- Olive leaf is a popular natural alternative for antibiotics. Many studies show that it is not so broad with the antibacterial features but it affects the harmful stomach bacteria and MRSA resistant to antibiotics and it can be antifungal and antiviral as well.
- Garlic cloves are very rich in antioxidants. The well known active garlic component is allicin since found only in a freshly crushed garlic. Garlic’s beneficial effects can be found in the aged garlic as well.
The studies show that it has antimicrobial properties. Garlic can enhance the action of the antibiotic gentamicin and can neutralize the negative effect on kidneys. It is commonly known
that garlic can strengthen the immune system and shorten the common cold.
4. Goldenseal is a very harsh herb, often used for mucus membranes infections as well as for inflammations. It contains many antimicrobial alkaloids one them being berberine. It can stop the bacteria from adhering to tissue surfaces. This herb can also be anti-diarrheal, effective against protozoa and antifungal.
Research showed that it is active against MRSA. Another study was conveyed by infecting fish with bacteria and divide them into set treated with antibiotics and other with goldenseal. Antibiotic-treated fish were 83% recovered while the goldenseal one had 87% recovery.
5. Vitamin C boosts the immune system of your body. When we are sick and stressed the vitamin C is on a lower level that is why we need it to restore our health.
A group of researchers found that this vitamin can kill a resistant culture in vitro and no resistance can be developed to vitamin C. For further information watch the videos of Dr. Thomas Levy.
Consider the following organic antibiotics as well:
6. Echinacea tincture is excellent for sore throat, digestive, respiratory and genitourinary tracts and it is also antibacterial.
7. Andrographis paniculata is good for the sinus infections and respiratory tract infections (cough, headache, sore throat).
8. Manuka honey is excellent for wounds and MSRA and has antibacterial properties.
9. Bee propolis is anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial good for respiratory infections.
10. Collodial silver is good for toothaches and upper respiratory ailments. It can kill over six hundred germ strains more than a regular antibiotic can. It is also used for sinus and ear infections.
If you have problems with your teeth try swishing collodial silver in your mouth several minutes and the pain will go away.
11. Oregon grape can help with intestine and urinary tract and is antibacterial.
12. Tea tree oil is well known for effect it has against fungi and yeast as well as for bacterial infections.
13. Grapefruit seed extract is antiviral and antiparasitic and it is antibiotic and fungicide
14. Forsythia suspensa is antibiotic for broad spectrum of bacteria
15. Coenzyme Q 10 is a great cure for COPD, bronchitis and upper respiratory tract.
16. Bromelain as an antibiotic, respiratory and bronchitis reliever.
Do you use any of these organic antibiotics? If you had no idea what are their properties now you can learn it form here and share with friends.