Ginger and moringa have been used in the treatment of numerous health issues for a long time. Some recent studies have shown that if these two ingredients are combined together, they can act much more effective and faster than usual.
Moringa has numerous health benefits, including:
– Moringa contributes to reducing inflammation because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
– It has the ability to inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells since it is rich in benzyl isothiocyanate.
– It can lower the cholesterol levels.
– It has been used in the traditional Indian medicine in order to treat headache and migraine.
– It contains thiocarbamate and isothiocyanate glycosides. These components act as hypnotists and it is perfect for those people suffering from high blood pressure.
– Moringa is great for the stomach because of its anti-ulcer effects.
– It is great for protecting the liver.
– It has a lot of nutrients and they can help you treat, prevent or fight anemia. It is a great source of minerals, vitamins and proteins.
On the other hand, here are the ginger health benefits:
– It is great for treating type 2 diabetes.
– It can successfully treat coughs, colds, diarrhea, stomach problems.
– It can help you avoid dizziness.
– Cancer patients take ginger in order to reduce the vomiting after a lightning strike.
– Ginger is great for those women that are pregnant since it has the ability to reduce the dizziness and vomiting.
– It can prevent the appearance of ulcers because of its antibacterial properties.
To make the moringa and ginger mixture, you will need the following ingredients:
– 85g of fresh ginger
– 10 green moringa leaves
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– 4 cups of water
Its preparation is very easy and simple. First, you need to wash the ginger and cut it into slices. Let them boil with the four cups of water for about ten minutes. Then, you should turn off the heat and add the moringa leaves. Let it like that for five minutes, then strain the mixture. You can also add one teaspoon of honey. You need to consume this infusion two times a day, one cup in the morning and the other one before going to bed.