Regardless the type of music you hire, Bob Marley or Mozart or the energetic R&B songs form Rihanna, you have to know that with listening to this harmonically tones, you unconsciously relax your body and feed the soul. The music is a cure for the soul and the body too. This is not just empty words but a fact and this description of the music is also known as music therapy that experts recommend for physical and psychological treatment. Many of modern hospitals use this fact to help their patients to improve their health.
This is what music can do for you:
- Music can relax your body and literally kill the stress and frustration. One of the best ways to achieve this benefit is to lie in bed after your intense day and play on your favorite music. People who listen music at least 2 times a day for a half an hour report that they feel more relaxed and calmer. It’s a fact that the stress can cause many diseases that can ruin our life, so we must appreciate this powerful effect.
- Music can better your mood. Music can release you from bed feelings and make you feel happier. While you enjoy your favorite music, your body releases the neurotransmitter dopamine, which sends signals of pleasure through your body. Researchers found that music not only increases the number of positive emotions, but increases their intensity.
- Music reduces the symptoms of depression. Music therapy is very recommended to patients that suffer form depression because of the benefits mention previously. American researchers discover that patients who listen to music one hour a day in time achieve reduction of their depression symptoms by 25%.
- Music improves the health of the heart. Listening to music everyday can reduce the chronic pain to 21% report the scientist from Ohio. The experts claim that music can not heal 100% but that can help the patient during the prescript therapy from the doctor.
- Music can help you to get motivated to exercise and exercise longer too. It’s a fact that peoples how listen music while they work out can be more durable during the training from people that work out in quiet gym. Music also can help you get motivated and positive while your work out.
- Music can reduce stress and anxious in pregnant woman. It’s very good for pregnant woman to listen to music 30 minutes a day. Also is very good for the baby.
- Music can help to people with cancer.
- Music improves concentration. The harmonic sounds of music can sharp the mind and can improve concentration. However, relying on the latest scientific findings, expert’s advice students to listen to music before studying, but not during the study, in order to remember better.
- Music can also help with the recovery of people who suffered from stroke.
- Music can help with insomnia.
You certainly do not need more convincing. It’s time for your favorite song!