For the people that wish to lose weight, any time of the year is a good time to start.
Today, we are going to show you a syrup that can help you achieve just that. This syrup will help you dispose of water and fat from your body. You can even use it in a combination with cardio.
It can also improve your memory, hearing and vision by boosting the work of your brain. The key ingredient here is the crisp horseradish, which is rich in potassium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamins C, B1, B2 and B6. This ingredient lessens exhaustion and quickens the digestive system, and also encourages the advancement of microscopic organisms that are good for your stomach.
The process of making is extremely easy, and most people have had amazing results in a short periods of time.
- Four lemons
- 125 grams of horseradish
- Two spoons of cinnamon
- One small ginger root (2cm)
- Three spoons of nectar
How to prepare it:
The first thing that you need to do is to blend the ginger and the horseradish in a blender, then squeeze the lemons and add the juice into the blender. Mix it for two to three minutes and then add the cinnamon and nectar. Stir it until you get the syrup and then store it in a plastic or glass container.
How to use it:
You need to take one spoon of the syrup twice a day. The first one before the meal, and the second one before your cardio exercise. Do this for three weeks and then take a one week break.
We will also include 15 tips for improving your brain performance and memory. Remember, the consistency is the key to achieving optimal results.
- Rosemary is the most powerful natural remedy that boosts your memory and concentration. The rosemary essential oil contains ingredients that improve the function of your brain.
- Beetroot improves the blood flow in the body and brain and it is very rich in natural nitrates.
- Fish: sardines, salmon and codfish contain omega-3 fats, and these fats are essential for the proper function of your brain.
- Hard-boiled eggs: The yolk contains choline and is beneficial for the sharpening of your memory.
- Avocados contain very beneficial compounds that contribute to the improvement of the blood flow in the brain.
- Onion also helps with the enhancement of memory.
- Cranberries and its antioxidant properties help the brain against oxidative damages.
- Tomatoes are very strong antioxidants that help the brain in his fight against the free radicals.
- Whole grains boost the development of the brain because they contain fibers, omega-3 and carbohydrates.
- Green tea sharpens your memory and improves the capacity of your brain. It also raises the concentration levels and cognitive functions.
- Dark chocolate is a very potent antioxidant. It contains caffeine that elevates the concentration levels and sharpen your memory.
- Acorn squash is packed with vitamin B12 and folic acid, that help and protect the nerves in the brain from damaging.
- Nuts improve the oxygen and nutrients flow to the blood vessels.
- Turmeric will prevent inflammations and will sharpen your memory.
- Apples will keep your body in a good shape and will also help you with your memory.