You know what they say – your face reflects your soul.
If you want to have flawless skin, you should take care of your face properly. You probably think that by washing it every day, you’ve done all the work. There are other things that you should pay close attention to.
Learn how to cleanse your face by following these instructions:
Washing your face looks like a simple process, but you should be careful not to make these beauty mistakes:
- Your face is wet before you apply cleanser: It is easier to apply cleanser to a dry face, but if your face is wet you will not clean your face thoroughly.
- You are using it the wrong cleanser: You should consult a dermatologist to find the right face cleanser for your skin type. Just because your friend has recommended you a certain product, it doesn’t mean that it would be effective for your skin type too.
- You sometimes skip washing it in the morning: The best way to start your day is to wash your face. You should also wash it before you go to sleep.
- You leave make up on: Using a good makeup remover is very important, because just washing your face is not enough.
So, how to change your face washing routine?
Follow these tips as well:
- Remove makeup first by using high-quality makeup remover.
- Put cleanser in your hands. Squeeze a small amount of it. Then, rub it into your dry skin.
- You should get your hands wet and scrub your face to create lather. But, make sure you make gentle circular motions. Continue washing your face for 30 to 60 seconds. Then, splash your face with cool or lukewarm water.
- Use a very soft towel and gently pat your face. You should never rub your face with a towel. Leave it mostly dry.
- Apply moisturizer: Apply a thin layer of moisturizer to your face. Massage it gently in an upward motion.
You will definitely notice that your face looks better and refreshed.