The recommended 8 glasses of water daily for healthy organism sometimes can be a little intense so if you have difficulties following you can try these recipes for aromatized water.
The water with natural fruit flavor is perfect and healthy refreshing drink during the hot summer days. Make it in big quantities and keep it in the fridge so that can be all the time cold and ready to serve.
Here are a few tips for how to made homemade aromatized water:
All the necessary thinks you will need are:
- Any kind of fruit (except banana), but be careful, the fruit must be fresh.
- Rosemary, mint, sage or any other herb, but be careful the chosen herb must match the taste of the chosen fruit.
- Jar or jug
- Wooden spoon
- Cut the fruit into cubes; try to combine with citrus fruits or nuts.
- First thing you should do is put the herbs into the jar, press them with the spoon and then add the fruit which have to cover less than a third of the jar.
- Gently press the fruit with the spoon to release the flavor, but be careful not to overdo because the fruit shouldn’t brake down
- Then fill the jar or jag with ice and add water to the top.
- The prepared water is now ready to serve but it is better if you put it to stand in the fridge at least 24 hours.
Here are some ideas for combination of the fruit with the herbs so that you can get a nice aromatized water:
- Orange and Lime
- Raspberry and Lime,
- Pineapple and Mint,
- Blackberries and Sage,
- Rosemary and Watermelon
See the pictures to understand how it suppose to look! Enjoy!