Approximately 40% of males are suffering from some type of infertility and this can be a cause of unhealthy food or unbalanced food. The experts are suggesting that man should consume products that can raise the quality of the sperm and to accelerate the successful fertility in men.
These are the MOST recommended vitamins and minerals that a man must consume in order to have a better fertility:
- Omega 3 fatty acids – the man who consume a big quantity of omega 3 have a healthy sperm. Because of this fact it is recommended consumption of fish at least twice a week. It is also very good for the man to nibbling flax seeds, hemp seeds or seeds which.
- Vitamin C – this vitamin can prevent angulatization of the sperm (sticking the sperm). The watermelon, melon, kiwi, mango, papaya, pineapple, berries, broccoli, cabbage, green peppers, tomatoes and green leafy vegetables are very rich with this vitamin and the man should consume different types of this food on daily bases.
- Other antioxidants – the sperm is highly sensitive to the antioxiantol damage, and the antioxidant stress is guilty of 80% of the cases of the man that are sterile. The best cures for this problem are antioxidants. It is recommended that the diet will include a lot of vegetables, fruit, nuts and other products that have a large specter of antioxidants.
- Arginine – the sperm consists of large amount of arginin, and many researches are telling that this amino acid is very important for the natural and faster moving of the sperm and increases the number of the sperms. The best natural source for this acid is in: watermelon, corn, seeds, high protein products such as chicken and beef, fish, legumes and dairy products.
- Cinnamon – the cinnamon is the key vitamin for healthy creation of the sperm. Because of this in the daily diet man should eat pumpkin seeds, shellfish, and sesame seeds, chocolate with a high percentage of cocoa, as well as lamb and beef.